Get cozy and dolled up with our gorgeous slippers, lingerie and beauty essentials....
Maria Bralette: All Dolled Up Bar | Alessandra Panty: All Dolled Up Bar | Valentina Bralette: All Dolled Up Bar | Andrea Lace Bodysuit: All Dolled Up Bar | Sasha Bra: All Dolled Up Bar | Slippers: All Dolled Up Bar | Beauty Bar Gift Card: All Dolled Up Bar
Don't forget to check out our Valentines Gift Ideas HERE
Valentine's Day can be anything you want it to be. Just spending some time with the one you love and without any distractions is the the perfect thing to do.
Here are some really fun things you can do for a great VALENTINE'S DAY DATE
- Surprise them with beautiful dinner in from his or her favorite restaurant. You will be helping local restaurants that have been affected during this pandemic.
- Staying in is even more romantic. Prepare a beautiful candlelight dinner at home with his or her favorite foods. Try making a heart shaped pizza with their favorite toppings.
- Surprise them to a room filled with their favorite flowers from your local florist and candles from a small business.
- It’s all about the atmosphere, dim the lights put on some great music and just let your thoughts be all about you guys today. Spend that quality time together.
- A homemade card is so thoughtful. It has more meaning because it’s coming straight from the heart and they will appreciate the time and effort it took you to make it.
- Making dinner together. Make that fabulous recipe that you’ve been dying to try out.
- Baking together can be so much fun. Anything chocolate!!!! Make a mess, get playful.
- Breakfast in Bed - Croque madams and Croque Monsieur, eggs Benedict, fluffy pancakes/waffles and whip cream. Great coffee and mimosas. All while watching a Netflix show you both love and adore.
- Watching romantic Valentines Day flicks. I don’t know why but I love them!!!
- Pampering each other with a foot massage using these amazing scrubs and massage creams/oils. This set by Lalicious has it all.
- Take the time to dress up and put on a great outfit. Even if your not going out. Do your hair, makeup, shave, perfume/cologne. It’s all about the effort. You will look beautiful if you feel beautiful.
- Surprise them with some gorgeous lingerie from a great beauty and lifestyle shop located in Toronto. Ta Da - insert plug here.
- ALL DOLLED UP BAR click link to shop.
- Surprise them with a gift card to one of their favorite shops.
- Our GIFT CARDS are available for purchase online. Just click and print. Use online or in shop.
- Day at ALL DOLLED UP BAR getting pampered together. Come in for a couple's pedicure ( when this pandemic is over you will both really appreciate it!!!! )
- Going for a lovely walk and finding a great little coffee shop to support and grab a coffee and go for a little stroll to chat and just be together. (No cell phones).
- Surprising one another with one of your favorite things like a book, perfume, lingerie, a fabulous bottle of wine.
Now more than ever we have to remember to love and support one another. Emotionally, mentally, and physically.
The most important thing about Valentines Day is truly just spending QUALITY time together. No distractions just you and him. A day to reconnect and just remember what brought you too together. The words “I LOVE YOU” mean so much and just remember saying it and showing it are equally important.
Happy Valentines Day Loves!!!
AND A LITTLE HELP FROM US......
Valentines Day will be different this year but we are here to help make it fun, special and easy for you.
So get dressed up even if your not going out!
We're giving you some of our FAVORITE THINGS TO GET ON VALENTINES DAY. Gifts for everyone that you J'adore, including your boo, your mom, your dad, your wife, your hubby, your kiddies, your bestie, your sweet neighbour, the kids teacher and whoever else your heart skips a beat for. Why not surprise them with a thoughtful little gift? especially now when everyone is feeling so alone during this pandemic.
- Enjoy a long bubble bath with : Lalicious Pink Sugar Bubble Bath
- Stay cozy with these adorable : Rabbit Fur Slippers
- Comfy and Relaxed Sweatshirt: Love Yourself
- Cute Heart Sweatshirt: You Break It
- Best FriendsTee Shirt One For You One For Her: Best Friends
- The Perfect Tank For Working Out: It's Not Me
- Single Fun Socks: Breakup:
- Socks for you and your Bestie: Best and Friends
- Spice things up with these gorgeous Lingerie pieces: Sasha Bra or Maria Bralette or this gorgeous Lace Bodysuit
- An adorable Jewelry Dish Holder: Large Heart and Small Heart
- Start the day with brunch and this adorable: Mug
- Pink Water Bottle because why not?: S'well
- Sweet Hair Accessories: Pink Velvet Bow Headband
- We love Perfume: Tocca Cleopatra
- Matching Body Lotion: Tocca Cleopatra
- Candles to set the mood : Tocca and Damselfly
- Jewelry because everyone loves it! Bracelet: Ball Bracelet
- Pave Earrings: Drop Earrings
- Bracelet: Knot Bracelet
- These Fun Socks For Men: Get Your Hands On My
- Paint your nails at home with this Nail Polish: Smith And Cult
- Everyone needs a Nail File: It's All Fun And Games
- Happy Face Roller if you haven't tried this yet, you don't know what your missing! Use it on yourself or your partner and as part of your daily skin care routine: Rose Quartz
- Get into daily skin care habits for the entire family, feel free to email us for more info on your personal skincare needs.
- Our Favorite Skincare : Dermalogica
- As always a Gift Card to the Beauty Bar! When beauty bars open up again you can bet that everyone will be rushing to get facials, manicures and pedicures so treat them to a day at All Dolled Up Bar
- Since the pandemic everyone is baking up a storm. Treat your friend or neighbour to one of your homemade dishes and give it to them in this Mini Pan: Bakers
- Start the evening off right with these fun wine glasses: Wine Glass
- Get cozy on the couch with netflix and our cozy: Why Hello Cushion
We hope you enjoyed our Valentines Day Gift Idea Guide. Don't forget we offer FREE SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA over $100 and $150 IN USA
And if your LOCAL, come on by and pickup CURBSIDE for FREE
Looking for more gift ideas? check out our full lineup on our website
Stay tuned for our VALENTINES DAY DATE IDEAS coming soon......
ALL DOLLED UP BAR
While most have us have been working from home during the pandemic. Our skincare habits haven't been the greatest. When was the last time you gave your skin a really, really good look? You want to look your best while on those zoom calls.
Even while were outside, especially now more than ever while we are covering our faces with masks while our necks are exposed.
Introducing Neck Fit Serum, a firming serum that is a skin care workout for your neck and décolleté.
- Immediately tightens skin, and tones it over time.
- Visibly lifts skin’s appearance.
- Smoothes and firms skin with Retinol-like results. key ingredients
- Flex Lift Contour Technology: provides a visible lifting and tightening effect; smoothes fine lines; and helps protect skin against pollution, which can lead to premature signs of skin aging.
- Rye Seed Extract, a novel Palmitoyl Tripeptide-42 and Rambutan Extract: work together to deliver Retinol-like results, visibly smoothing, firming and toning skin.
- Resurrection Plant-inspired polysaccharide: helps strengthen skin’s moisture barrier for a smooth, even appearance.
- Griffonia Seed Extract: provides antioxidant defense to help safeguard results against free radicals.
- Use morning and night. product system Daily Skin Health what it goes best with PreCleanse Special Cleansing Gel
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Neck Fit Contour Serum?
It’s a lightweight, roll-on serum for the neck and décolleté that immediately tightens skin, and tones it over time, for a more visibly lifted and sculpted appearance.
What makes it special? This serum contains high-performance Flex Lift Contour Technology, which acts like invisible mesh to provide a visible lifting and tightening effect on skin. It also smoothes fine lines and helps protect skin against pollution, which can lead to premature signs of skin aging.
Why is a separate product needed for the neck? No matter how healthy your face looks, your neckline can tell a different story. That’s because neck skin is thin, delicate, and more vulnerable to sun damage, photosensitization from fragrances, and the wrinkle-deepening motion of looking down at your devices.
It also loses strength and flexibility with age while neck muscles weaken underneath. These factors can exacerbate the appearance of lines, creases and sagging.
Check out the video down below.
Neck Fit Contour Serum available here at ALL DOLLED UP BAR
Don't forget to change up your skin care products depending on the season. As the weather changes so does our skin. If you feel overwhelmed or don't know where to start? Confused about a morning vs evening skin care routine? Don't know what products are right for your skin type?
Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your skin on track. We are here to help you get that gorgeous glowing SKIN that you deserve.
Check out our entire line up of Dermalogica skincare products here
ALL DOLLED UP BAR
Buh - Bye 2020 !!!!
What a year it was. We all faced a global pandemic that changed our lives forever both personally and professionally. It didn't care if you were rich or poor, white or black, young or old. Healthy or sick. It reached each and everyone of us. It tested our health, our wealth, our mindset, our spirit, our friendships, our families, our resilience, our strengths, our weaknesses, our relationships, our bodies, our mental health.
And just like that..... our entire worlds were turned upside down.
We experienced loss and sorrow, and learned new skills, we had to adapt in ways we didn't think we could. For most of us it made us look deep down inside and fight the good fight. Stay strong they said, be brave they said, stay inside they said, stay safe they said, social distance they said, wear a mask they said, sanitize they said, wash your hands they said, pray they said, it will be ok they said. We are all in this together they said.
With that said.... 2021 is a brand New Year and most of us are hopeful that it will be better, it has to be better. So our goal for 2021 should be just that, a better year than last. While the past year was pretty bad. I call it as I see it. It was a very, very shitty year.
So it's time to Reset...... Let's get off to a good start 2021
I don't believe in resolutions because most of us well.... we are all eager beavers in the beginning! Here are some of the most common resolutions I hear.
I'm going to join a gym, I'm going to go on a diet, I'm going to quit drinking, I'm going to quit smoking, I'm going to exercise more, I'm going to spend save all my money, I'm going to be so organized.
Most of us demand too much of ourselves and come February we are back to where we started. Most of us got lazy, defeated and just gave up.
Instead set goals for yourself, and hold yourself accountable till you do. Make them attainable. Don't say by February i want to lost 30 pounds. It's just not realistic. Set realistic goals that you CAN achieve.
TOP 10 GOALS FOR 2021
1. INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH
Book doctors, dentist, eye doctor, chiropractor, naturopath etc .... Especially in the last year most of us let our health slide. Dr's appointments were hard to make, dentist offices were shut down. It's so important to be healthy especially right now in times like these. You need to make sure your body is whole, healthy and full of energy, physically and mentally.
2. DAILY EXERCISE
Whether that means stepping out for a walk, working out, going for a run. Whatever fits in your lifestyle or schedule. 20-30 minutes a day to get your body moving. Most of us are still working from home and forgetting to get up and stretch. So movement and getting some oxygen flowing is super important. Drink lots of water! And get yourself some cute clothes you want to exercise in like these.... everyday grateful tank | best things in life sweatshirt | everyday grateful sweatshirt
3. EAT HEALTHIER
For sure! After all those holiday sweets, it's time to re boot your body's insides. And get them nice and clean.You clean your car, your home, your clothes now its time to clean that body! Incorporate healthier food choices into your weekly meals. With that being said, meal planning is super important. Otherwise by the time you're done work, you're tired and don't want to take the time to make something that requires a lot of work so you take the easy way out and pop in that frozen lasagna, pizza and microwavable dinners. With a bit of planning and willingness to try something new you will be amazed how easy it really is. Check out my White Chicken Chili Recipe using an instant pot for your meals.Just set it and forget it. It can't get easier than that. And don't forget to hydrate throughout the day with lots of H20. Check out S'well Water bottles. They keep your water cold for 24 hours or hot drinks for 12 hrs.
4. ESTABLISH A ROUTINE
This will make your life so much easier, trust me. Waking up and going to bed roughly at the same time is going to help with your productivity. Even just waking up 15 minutes earlier makes a world of difference. You can take the time to put on a face mask, throw in a load of laundry. Make a proper breakfast, go for a quick jog. Everyones routine will differ based on your home and work life. Some of us have kids, we have to get them to school, others have to drive to work, some work from home. If you have a set routine you will get your tasks done on time and checked off your list.
5. TO DO LISTS....
Write it down. I don't care where you write it, whether it's on your phone, paper or your computer. You will hold yourself accountable. It feels amazing crossing off all those things one by one. Give yourself a few things to do daily so you're not struggling to accomplish them all at once. File away all those bills. The lightbulb that you keep saying you want to change, empty the freezer or clean out the hall closet that never get done.
Give yourself 20-30 minutes a day. This will make your home life less stressful. Why would you want to spend the entire weekend cleaning the house? I usually set my phone on a timer and go from room to room picking up, and when that buzzer goes off voila! done. I throw in laundry, clear up the mail, do the dishes, hang up the clothes that ended up on the chair. You can get so many annoying chores done. Honestly it's so nice on the weekends, i don't feel like I'm drowning in cleaning. And I feel like I get a weekend to relax.
7. GET DRESSED EVERYDAY!
Invest in yourself!!!!
Don't be a slob. The same top you wore to bed shouldn't be seen on your morning zoom call! We all know that Athleisure wear is the NEW office wear of choice these days. But honestly you will feel so good putting on that silky-blouse, some lipstick, try a new sleek ponytail or throw a hairband on for a new look that's fresh and fun. While you're at it paint your nails (since the salons are closed) home manicures, why not add that in your weekly routine.Some of our favorites are from smith&cult. Every Sunday night, set the mood..... light that beautiful candle, our favorite is from Damselfy JUST BREATHE so appropriate don't you think? Treat yourself to a nice bubble bath, or longer shower, throw in a hair mask, face mask, exfoliate your skin. Use that jade/rose quartz roller that you got and threw in the back of your drawer. Add a serum like Vitamic C or phyto-oil to your skin after you've washed, exfoliated and masked. Use eye cream so you don't look so tired during those live meetings. Our favorite skin care are from Dermalogica. Contact us to discuss your skin care needs at INFO@ALLDOLLEDUPBAR
Winter's dry air takes a toll on our skin. So adding that extra bit of moisture is necessary.
8. BOOKS, MUSIC, MOVIES
Read, read, read! Set a goal for yourself. Read 5 books this year! Try reading something that interests you or something that may motivate you or heck something that will take your mind off everything that is going on right now. I'm reading my dark Vanessa, and Caste and I keep a list of others that I want to read that friends, family have suggested so when I feel like reading I have something to go back to and I'm not having to search for it. It's handy and I can refer to it.
Play Music, when you wake up, when you're having dinner and when you want to wind down. Music has the power to touch our spirits our soul and our hearts.
Watch a Movie or a Series. Subscribe to Netflix, Prime Video, Crave, Apple Tv, Disney. They all offer something for everyone. And the best thing is you can watch it at your convenience. When you want, where you want. Sometimes there is too many choices. I created a list of movies, and shows that friends and family have recommended and i tick them off when I'm done. ( There's that list again) ahhh feel so accomplished when i tick it off. Right now we are watching Your Honour ( HBO), Death to 2020 ( NETFLIX) and Ray Donovan ( SHOWTIME)
9. HAVE DAILY GRATITUDE
Control the things we can, and accept the things we can't. It's easy to feel sorry for ourselves. We all have lessons to learn, things we want to achieve in life. But we need to be grateful for the blessings we do have and to give ourselves a pat on the back for our accomplishments that we've done thus far. Journaling is a fantastic way to write down your thoughts, your goals, your manifestations. Take the time to also have a work life balance. Enjoy the time you have with friends and family ( for most of it's its been really tough and trying, through the pandemic not seeing them face to face) but Face time, zoom, Skype and the good old fashioned phone call is super healthy and an important reminder to stay in touch and keep in touch and check in on those that mean so much to us. Especially in times like this.
10. CHANGE YOUR MINDSET
If you think you can't then you won't. Give yourself credit. You are stronger, smarter and more resilient than you think. You just need to focus, put a plan in place and hold yourself accountable. And learn to let go and shut down. Remember don't sweat the small stuff? we all need to do that. If the pandemic has taught us anything, it is that. There are so many other things that we can complain about that are actually worth complaining about. And we need to all learn to shut down. That means our devices. We are all so addicted to our phones, whether it's facebook, instagram, emails, gaming, or tik tok. We need to all be more present with the people that we are with. You need to create those memories that will last for years to come with the people you love. These are the things we will all remember and take with us. Life is too short to hate, to be sad, to be mad, to be angry. Live your life with positivity and gratitude and accept the things you can change and the things you can't.
Sometimes we're tested.
Not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
2021 is a blank canvas. Create great things with it.
Jen Atkins... The founder of the brand Ouai Hair products came out with this list of NEW YEARS INTENTIONS. Love this list! I thought i would share with you.
What would I do if there was no way to fail?
Fill In The Blanks
I want to start.........
I want to learn........
I want to try............
I want to continue to...........
I want to quit...........
I want to be.........
I want to have..........
I'm going to stop..............
Fill in the blanks and go back at 6 months and 12 months and see if you've achieved these goals.
Here's to a happier, healthier, stronger 2021. We are going to come out of this bigger, better and stronger than ever.